terça-feira, 21 de novembro de 2017

Uma experiencia muito ruim com uma estação 9g5w em Gana na África


A very poor experience in dx with a station in 40m, this is the 9g5w station in Ghana in Africa, I called your callsign in 40m at the frequency of 7,175 kHz on 22/11/2017 at 01:40 PT2 summer time, and the operator did not speak his callsign clearly beyond being a special call and I did not have much experience in dx, he was extremely harsh with me, and did not try to help in understanding his special call, he did not help at all and what was worse , he still commented in a humorous way, saying that I was from the south of america and that he was some idiot, idiot is he that fai to another country to make an activation, to call stations of the whole world and uses of unofficial phonetics , or conventional in a way that hinders the understanding of the beginner amateur radio. Is this the way you want to promote ham radio activities? Here is my protest and repudiation of the operator who was hideous in his opposition. Later I understood that he had another call sign the 9G5W, but he refused to confirm contact, however he answered me by repeating mei indicative. It is with regret that I write this article.


 Espero nunca mais escutar outra chamada dessa estação em minha vida!!!

https://ghana.si/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário